Friday, March 21, 2008

I made a blog! YEAH, I made a blog

With inspiration from a friend of mine I have decided to finally step up and make a blog.
I don't always have the most interesting things to say, but think this is agreat idea to keep all of my friends and family in touch with what I have going on. My wife and I have a rapidly growing baby boy and more automotive projects than you can shake a stick at. With our day to day jobs, ownership of cour clothing company Flat Black Industries, and everything else I am sure we will find enough to keep this filled to the brim. the only thing I seem to be missing is TIME! I am sure it is going to take some time to work out all of the details but for now, this is my start.
Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes sir you made a blog. I'm thinking you should stick with this as it's much safer than your latest activities.